Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarcelAndrews

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 19, 2022
So hi all i hope you can help, im looking at ways to make my mac useful apparently you have to pay for support and i cant afford it, my mac crashed while d=updating its oix drive so now im wanting: if youll wait to design the following software using terminal:

boot eitger
form composition
#type 1 asset
assit is data log run in startup loading screen load files. list and entry 1

and 2 is track and repair log with (A) being a singular report generated $ in $
store, type files (1 per file which will include like a browser a cd drive etc)(dowloader stuff) 1,2,3,4,5 and either
desidgns selection type which is actuated on acinitrism and save load wich is (b)

and a file that uses them 3 with reasons not to use the file and contains potential fix and error migrtion, then creates a partician of my own that i might be able to boot a new ox on

MarcelAndrews

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 19, 2022
so i know what kind of lecturate this is im actually a teacher: and theres flaws in my design and things to be polished. so i have a pad and h=the next week or 2, if i cant find hlleop ill look up terminal codes, but never complete being able to do anything becuase of stuff stuff to do with matters. but id expect to have around 12 pages by turn of midnight

Slartibart

macrumors 68030
Aug 19, 2020
Hello & welcome to the forum!

First: you seem to have a problem with a MacOS install (?) - but you posted in the »iOS 10« forum, which might limit the group of people who can help.

At least I have problems to understand what exactly happened and which problem exactly you run into, what you have done or which approach you have chosen to try to remedy it.

Could you please provide which version of MacOS you try to install on which Mac model? Was this Mac working before? Which version of MacOS was it using? How do you try to install the new MacOS version? What exactly is the error message you receive during/after install? When does the error appear?

Please edit your post accordingly and then contact the moderators to move your post to the right forum - you can use the »(!) Report«-button for this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.