Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tubamajuba

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2011
here
Siri was always a useless piece of **** to me. After actually buying into all the hype and buying an iPhone 4S ages ago now I've realised why I made a relatively big mistake and how overrated this phone really is. Siri for me is turned off as it's just annoying and ever since I've got my SGS3 I haven't even touched my 4S much either. What's worse is how **** iOS6 is looking, complete joke of an update I think.

Excellent! There are plenty of great Android forums for you to bash the iPhone in.

hot spare

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2011
Now someone is going to argue that Apple (via Siri or Wolfram) will somehow do a search result faster or more relevant than Google. Really? Is this news? MS have been pouring endless money on Bing, yet they are unable to match Google. And now suddenly we think Apple will match Google in search! Is that what fanboys expect now? Need some basic level of understanding and practical thinking from everyone.

LostSoul80

macrumors 68020
Jan 25, 2009
How in the world is that video hilarious? What kind of idea of "hilarious" do you have? :confused:

depths

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2012
One of Apple's strengths is its 'ecosystem'.

It would be cool if siri could pull information from any icloud connected device you own.

Last edited:

majuha

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2012
Barcelona
As far as I've understood Google Now is not the VA from Google, but that's what Google Voice Search is supposed to be, right, or am I wrong?

Can you book/remove/move/look up meetings fx? Add reminders or memos? Or update Facebook and Twitter? Open apps?

Isn't it really just an app that suggests you new directions to work, what the weather is like, bars and restaurant nearby you?

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
Played with a friend's GS3 this morning. It also had problems with some random words. Try saying "Pickachu", took Google 7 times to get it right.

Wrathwitch

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2009
These posts with people having blinders on reminds me of something I read lately!

darwins-exceptions-dumb-people-24.JPG

Keep living in denial people!! Makes for interesting reading!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.