Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Naraxis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2020
Singapore
Hi everyone, hope all of you is doing well and safe from the epidemic.

I’m a mobile games programmer and recently got into photography, so I decided to developed a photography app that has the ability to shoot RAW format photos.

I hope you guys/ladies will like it. Feel free to give me any constructive comments so that I can improve on the app.

Here is the AppStore link to Histocam

AppStore Link: https://apps.apple.com/sg/app/histocam/id1512706587

Version 1.1.1 will be releasing in the next few days.

6.5 Inch Screenshot 1.png 6.5 Inch Screenshot 2.png 6.5 Inch Screenshot 3.png 6.5 Inch Screenshot 4.png

I will also be giving out 10 Histocam redeem codes in this thread in the next few days when version 1.1.1 is release, so do keep a lookout for it.

Last edited:

Naraxis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2020
Singapore
Hi everyone, Histocam v1.1 is released out on the AppStore and I'm delighted to share 10 promo codes here for anyone that wants to try it out. ;)

1. F7Y767KRTHTE
  2. 7WNL4LJRNFHX
  3. TTHHPJRXT9TL
  4. 69RFM3ATK3MW
  5. HFATR7XKAW4W
  6. 4NYEHE7KAKM6
  7. XWTKAHN6THJF
  8. W7H7YJMKXFEY
  9. KNK63434FXWH
  10. KYP3AKMLWKRJ
Note: the promo codes is based on first-come-first-redeemed and will be become invalid after 28 days if not.

dsh3

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2012
Denmark
Hi,

Thank you very much for sharing, I grabbed the first promo code, and will definitely take a deeper look at the app. :)

Reactions: Naraxis

Naraxis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2020
Singapore
Hi,

Thank you very much for sharing, I grabbed the first promo code, and will definitely take a deeper look at the app. :)

@dsh3
Appreciates, thank you for taking the time to try.
Still plenty of features to research and implement, so I apologise if there's missing any general features.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.