Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mabou2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2004
Hi all,
Being an ex Apple employee (Mac OS Engineering from 7.6 to 10.0), I'm realizing that I kind of fall under the "Collector" status since I am in love with everything Apple and have quite a collection to show for it.

Among the employee-only OS team t-shirts, posters, pins, and even an Apple Candy Bar (for the OS 8 release) that I own, I also have an interesting home movie. I videotaped Steve Jobs introducing the original bondai iMac to employees at Apple to kick off a celebration for the new machine. The total tape length is about four minutes and is an interesting chunk of Apple history.

I'm sure that I would get in trouble from the Non-Dislosure agreement that I had signed if I tried to sell the footage or post it.... but I do have to wonder if there would be any value in such an offering......

Any thoughts?

windowsblowsass

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2004
pa
i dont think your going to be hunted down for a video of the imac release if it was insider information on new developments then there would be a risk please put this on limewire

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.