Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dsaponaro

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
Hello All. An issue Ive been having with my HomeKit setup and 3 Logitech Cameras (1 Doorbell & 2 Circleview Security) That hopefully someone can offer a solution.

They work as they should with the exception that other members of the HomeKit household besides myself are unable to view any recordings or even see a timeline when viewing the cameras. Live feed works just fine and I do have ”Stream & View Recordings” enabled for all in the house hold. Ive also tried toggling this setting several times leaving it disabled for a couple weeks at one point before reenabling. I’ve tried removing them from the household and re-adding as well. Nothing has seemed to make any difference. All while it works as it should for myself.

Wife. Not. Happy.

Any ideas? Thanks!

waw74

macrumors 601
May 27, 2008
rebooted all of your home hubs? might help, might not.
usually works better to unplug them all, before going back to plug them in.

not sure if HKSV is loaded on the phone directly from apple's servers, or it relays thorough your hubs.

dsaponaro

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
rebooted all of your home hubs? might help, might not.
usually works better to unplug them all, before going back to plug them in.

not sure if HKSV is loaded on the phone directly from apple's servers, or it relays thorough your hubs.
Thank you for the reply. Yes, Ive rebooted all of my hubs. Router, devices, & cameras too. Entire house even. several attempts. Nada.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.