Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Is anyone watching season 2? Been waiting for more episodes to release... curious to hear what you all are thinking about this one...

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
Absolutely love it! If Apple would go Netflix-style and release the full season, my girlfriend and I would've binched it in a weekend, without a doubt.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Absolutely love it! If Apple would go Netflix-style and release the full season, my girlfriend and I would've binched it in a weekend, without a doubt.

They used to launch full seasons of some shows... but since the free trial is over for most folks now, I don't expect to see that any more... gotta keep the customers coming back... though some will cancel and wait to resub once there's sufficient unwatched content...

Martinpa

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2014
I was under the impression it had been cancelled… glad it’ll be back, it’s an enjoyable watch.

GrumpyCoder

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2016
This one will be painful again... I want to watch it, but can't deal with weekly releases, so I'll have to wait 2 1/2 months before I'll start to watch it. Will keep me busy for a few days as I'll binge all three seasons.

Reactions: Meuti

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Season 3 launches Aug 11... been a long wait...

I was under the impression it had been cancelled… glad it’ll be back, it’s an enjoyable watch.
I use Next Episode to track shows that I am watching/interested in... early on, it listed Home Before Dark season 3 premiering on Aug 13... but now it's not listed at all... still not showing "cancelled", but a couple of websites say it's not filming now (yet)... who knows... especially with the writers strike...

Last edited:

Martinpa

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2014
I use Next Episode to track shows that I am watching/interested in... early on, it listed Home Before Dark season 3 premiering on Aug 11... but now it's not listed at all... still not showing "cancelled", but a couple of websites say it's not filming now (yet)... who knows... especially with the writers strike...
I think I might have assumed it was cancelled because Apple listed it in the “Watch complete series” section of the AppleTV+ tab in the AppleTV app (on the AppleTV device), beside other shows that were finished.

Meuti

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2019
Bummer… There's just one website listing the start of Season 3 as you said on Aug 11, but said site seems rather sketchy. All the others state they have no news about the series being renewed or not so far.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.