Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BadMacRumours

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 17, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Thank you Canada Post and Best Buy 🥰

tempImageQiEErB.png tempImagerr5ejH.png

It's my first full-sized HomePod so I'm pretty excited.

Xtrreme

macrumors newbie
Aug 17, 2012
Congraz! Can you help to measure the diameter of the plug to the main HomePod body? Trying to estimate if it is able to pass through my cable management hole before purchasing...

LeadingHeat

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2015
Congratulations!! Once it’s set up let us know how you like it! If it’s your first HomePod I guess you don’t have anything to compare it to, but I’d love to hear your thoughts on the sound! If it fills the room, spatial audio with just one, etc.

ElderMacMan

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2022
West Virginia
I’m doubting mine will arrive when promised. I live in a rural area. it’s been a full day now in label prepared status. The update on my HomePod mini seems to have improved the sound quality. I use iTunes Match and have a very distinctive percussion oriented library.

You’re not me

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2021
I’m doubting mine will arrive when promised. I live in a rural area. it’s been a full day now in label prepared status. The update on my HomePod mini seems to have improved the sound quality. I use iTunes Match and have a very distinctive percussion oriented library.
I’m sorry this is very off topic. Are you a drummer or percussionist?
I don’t want to derail this thread, so you can PM me if you prefer.

ElderMacMan

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2022
West Virginia
Arrived on schedule to my surprise. The setup was intuitive but the update took awhile and because until it reached the ready/install point no bright light swirl was happening it had me worried. Once it was set up — wonderful. Impressive. Showing up in my device list and care coverage confirmed.

dallardice

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2008
My two new HomePods are both stuck on "Configuring." I have tried a couple of resets and tricks such as connecting to a Personal Hotspot to no avail. Leaving it in that state overnight now in the hope that it sorts itself out, but I'm not optimistic. I can play music through them but not as a stereo pair.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.