Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 25, 2010
First off - I love the update of 11.4 with AirPlay 2. Playing music throughout my house sounds better than the previous Sonos setup I had.

One small issue I’ve noticed is when using my phone to play music, the Apple TVs appear at the top now...previously they were at the bottom.

It’s like Apple previously knew I wanted to stream music to my HomePods so they were listed first...does anyone have any idea how I move the Apple TV’s to the bottom of the list?

Here’s a picture of what I’m referring to. Thanks!

friednoodles

Suspended
Feb 4, 2014
I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but they're listed alphabetically in your screenshot. Unfortunately I'm not near my home right now, so I can't check how it works on my device. (edit: I wonder if changing the order in the Home app influences the order in Control Center as well?)

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 25, 2010
I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but they're listed alphabetically in your screenshot. Unfortunately I'm not near my home right now, so I can't check how it works on my device. (edit: I wonder if changing the order in the Home app influences the order in Control Center as well?)
It sucks because the Apple TVs were listed at the bottom before I updated to 11.4.

Let me know after you look at yours!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.