Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

6.1.3 forever

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2014
ios 13.2, checkra1n linux, apple file conduit 2, 7th gen ipod touch, windows 7

I hate to ask such a stupid noob question here, but I can't google a solution to save my life.

I haven't jailbroken since ios 6, but back then, I liked to play with app icons, changing them, using iFile.

I'd like to indulge in that time waster again, but I cannot access app store app files with anything. I understand now they are supposed to be in /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/*name of app*. But I go in there, and every app is mostly empty folders, where there should be not only all the png files, but data files, plist files, language packs, etc.

I have tried full version Filza, Any Trans, iMazing, iExplorer, all the same, no files in the app folders. The applications in the folder at root, where the system and JB apps are kept, all look normal (like they did in ios 6), but app store apps, nada. What is up with this? Somebody enlighten me please. Thank you.

Last edited:

6.1.3 forever

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2014
Nobody could be a r s e d to type simply /var/containers/Bundle/Application/, so I'll do it in the interest of sparing people the aggrivation of googling an unanswered question in the future.
[automerge]1596030956[/automerge]

Capeto

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2015
This forum is not very active, I would recommend the /r/jailbreak subreddit on Reddit and its Discord channel instead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.