Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

machenryr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 25, 2016
Please someone help me. I'm so frustrated with the iPod. It's just user error but I'm still stuck on how to operate the old classic. I'm using the iPod Touch 7th Gen. I don't want to have anything to do with iCloud. I want the music on the device. I try to backup and uncheck backup to iCloud. I check back up to this computer. But it doesn't do anything.

But mainly I want to sync my music playlists. The only thing I see is "Henry's iPod is using Cloud Music Library." I've tried to turn this off unsuccessfully. I'm looking on the Music App on the Mac.Pro. Can't find. I go to the iPod. It says I haven't back up in two weeks. It's set to back up to iCloud. I uncheckl this. Now it's totally confused.

And MAINLY some playlists - the important ones - aren't showing up on the iPod. I made sure the cloud items were deleted. But I have no idea how to get these playlists to show up on my iPod.

I used to just open iTunes and go to the iPod. Locate the menu for music and add playlists by selecting them and they transferred.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.