Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nathantu

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 14, 2020
So I’ve had my iPhone XS for about 4 months now and it’s great! The only thing that bugs me it there’s a build up of something around the thin gaps around the screen that travels all the way around the device and I have no idea how or what to use to be able to clean it! If you guys have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it!

canuckRus

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2014
So I’ve had my iPhone XS for about 4 months now and it’s great! The only thing that bugs me it there’s a build up of something around the thin gaps around the screen that travels all the way around the device and I have no idea how or what to use to be able to clean it! If you guys have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it!
[/QUOTE

I'll advised suggestion erased.

Last edited:

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Compressed Air Duster?

Fun fact:

That’s not air. Those are gases that are being expelled from the can that contain ingredients-which are difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, tetrafluoroethane, or butane.

The problem with those ingredients, is when it contains gases, they can leave a very cold residue/moisture under the display, which does not evaporate. You do not want to use canned air on a display.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.