Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Order and Chaos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2012
This is something I've never seen before. I downloaded Vshare to see what it was all about and downloaded the first app. It ended up not working so I wanted to delete everything, I deleted both the profile of Vhsare and the app from it, but when I wanted to delete the app itself by tapping the "X" over the icon, it doesn't want to.
The app has the appearance that it's about to download (greyed out) but when I tap to delete it, it doesn't.

How can I fix this?

dennysanders

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2015
Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage

you should be able to see all of your apps there. tap on the one you want to delete and it should give you the option.

Order and Chaos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2012
Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage

you should be able to see all of your apps there. tap on the one you want to delete and it should give you the option.
For iCloud Storage, it shows up there but only gives me the option to back it up or not.
For the regular usage, it doesn't show up there at all.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
For iCloud Storage, it shows up there but only gives me the option to back it up or not.
For the regular usage, it doesn't show up there at all.
Is there any grayed out app icon with perhaps no name or some weird name that shows up there in device storage?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.