Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Hi all,

So i just sold my iBook on eBay, but one of those little pads that protects the screen when closing popped off (the ones that are on the upper left / right of the casing of the monitor when open). Is there someplace where I can buy a new one??

-Kevin

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
thanks

Thanks for the reply. I might buy those... They seem to be a bit of a ripoff at $16 for two little thingers, but if that's what i need to do, that's fine. Anyone know of any other place?

-Kevin

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
spaceballl said:
Thanks for the reply. I might buy those... They seem to be a bit of a ripoff at $16 for two little thingers, but if that's what i need to do, that's fine. Anyone know of any other place?

-Kevin

I bought these before. You get two small bags of them with about 12 in each. 24 when you only need 2? Might be overkill..

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
MacRumorUser said:
I bought these before. You get two small bags of them with about 12 in each. 24 when you only need 2? Might be overkill..
Yeah DEFINITELY overkill... do you still have some? I'd happily buy two off you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.