Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

devinh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
My wife was previously using Gmail for her calendar. How do I import that calendar into her MobileMe calendar? She is using a PC if that matters. Any help would be appreciated.

devinh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
My wife was previously using Gmail for her calendar. How do I import that calendar into her MobileMe calendar? She is using a PC if that matters. Any help would be appreciated.

I am aware that she could use her Gmail calendar with the iPhone (which she has been doing) but she wants to start using the MobileMe suite and not lose any of her calendar events in the process.

devinh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
She is using the web-based Google calendar. I was able to export her Google calendar and save the file (iCalendar File .ics) to the PC desktop if that helps. I used the link you sent to me. Not sure where to go from there.

IgnatiusTheKing

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
Oh so she's on a PC (not a Mac)?

In that case, I think you'll have to have some intermediate software. If you have Outlook, you can try syncing the Google calendar to that (using 1-way sync), then syncing that to MobileMe, then stop syncing to the Google Calendar.

If you don't have Outlook, there are a few pieces of software that might help you, but I'm not sure what they're called or how they work. Trying doing a web search.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.