Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you also have this kind of Problem?

• Yes, but not on all my devices (please name the one that works and which works not)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erdbeertorte

Suspended
Original poster
May 20, 2015
Hi,

I have an iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 10.3.2 Developer Beta 5 and everytime I try to activate cellular data for several apps, the changed setting are gone after leaving that section.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known bug?

I am on Vodafone Germany and the profile is installed.

When I leave that settings section open and switch to an app like Safari at the moment, cellular data is working fine.

Could anyone please help me?

Does this affect iOS 10.3.1 too? Should I go back? Does it even make sence when the final release of 10.3.2 might come this week?
I don't think anything will change after already five betas for a minor release.

Most VPN services like Open VPN, Adguard Pro and Pure VPN are also not working properly or at all since 10.3.2, the latest neta made it even worse. :(

Julie

IMG_0372.PNG

Last edited:

Erdbeertorte

Suspended
Original poster
May 20, 2015
Betas have bugs.
Why not go down to the latest iOS public released version?

I know, but I am using my main iPhone for Developer Betas since the first one of iOS 9.0 and NEVER had any real problem before that affected. My phone didn't "brick" a single time. I really never HAD to restore it. I did it once in a while without any need. But that was just to test something.

I just like experiencing new features and the final version is due this week together with the first 10.4 Beta. ;) And 11 is sooooooo near. ;)

Edit: Also I don't really need cellular data at the moment. I just wanted to know if it is a bug. The reception at home, where I am the most time of the week, is so bad. I see WiFi Calling all the time and 4G (LTE) what should be up to 375MBit/s gets 10 at the maximum. WiFi is up to 400 here with my provider. But 100 is enough for me, so I stay with it.

Edit 2: Correcting typos and adding text.

Edit 3: Filling out a bug report now....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.