Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aces99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2014
Canada
Hi, does anyone know how to add a Canadian debit card & Visa card to wallet app to a Canadian account. I had my Canadian Visa card and debit card added to the wallet app on my old phone. But I got a new iPhone and I set it up as new phone and for the life of me can't find how I did it the first time. But I know there is a way because I had them added to the wallet app before. Hopefully someone who has a Canadian account will know how to do it. Thanks very much for any help you can provide.

silverboy31

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2007
Stoney creek , Canada
Hi, does anyone know how to add a Canadian debit card & Visa card to wallet app to a Canadian account. I had my Canadian Visa card and debit card added to the wallet app on my old phone. But I got a new iPhone and I set it up as new phone and for the life of me can't find how I did it the first time. But I know there is a way because I had them added to the wallet app before. Hopefully someone who has a Canadian account will know how to do it. Thanks very much for any help you can provide.

Actually I've never been able to add my TD Bank card or visa , I assumed u had to wait till Apple Pay is available at your banking institution , I get passed the scan part but when it goes to register the card it says not available ..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.