Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yalag

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Almost every blog tells you to try this app when you get the ATV4. Apparently if you have the apple watch and ATV4, the TV will show your hearth rate in real time measured from the watch. But how do you set it up? I couldn't figure it out.

hollersoft

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2013
I think to get the hearth rate you would have to check out one of the dozens of fireplace apps. :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. Hope I don't get flamed. :D

Reactions: CarlJ

mootpointer

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Almost every blog tells you to try this app when you get the ATV4. Apparently if you have the apple watch and ATV4, the TV will show your hearth rate in real time measured from the watch. But how do you set it up? I couldn't figure it out.

Hi there,

I run tech at Zova. We're working on a new release with better guidance in the app, but in the mean time the instructions are here: http://help.zova.com/article/47-using-zova-with-apple-watch-and-apple-tv

Hit me up at andrew [at] zova [dot] com if you have any questions!

Reactions: AS90

chuyn

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2015
Hi there,

I run tech at Zova. We're working on a new release with better guidance in the app, but in the mean time the instructions are here: http://help.zova.com/article/47-using-zova-with-apple-watch-and-apple-tv

Hit me up at andrew [at] zova [dot] com if you have any questions!
Is there a way to sync the workouts done through the Apple TV app over to the iPhone/watch app? My wife has tried doing the workouts on the Apple TV but it doesn't show any progress on her iPhone. She'll finish xx amount of workouts on the Apple TV but the iPhone app will still show she hasn't done anything. She's able to get the watch connected to show the heart rate during the workout, and everything is signed into her account (Zova app on the Apple TV as well as her iPhone).
We thought that maybe it's because the Apple TV iCloud and store accounts were signed into my Apple ID, but we've tried changing it all to hers and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Init4thelongrun

macrumors newbie
Jan 31, 2019
Is there a way to sync the workouts done through the Apple TV app over to the iPhone/watch app? My wife has tried doing the workouts on the Apple TV but it doesn't show any progress on her iPhone. She'll finish xx amount of workouts on the Apple TV but the iPhone app will still show she hasn't done anything. She's able to get the watch connected to show the heart rate during the workout, and everything is signed into her account (Zova app on the Apple TV as well as her iPhone).
We thought that maybe it's because the Apple TV iCloud and store accounts were signed into my Apple ID, but we've tried changing it all to hers and it doesn't seem to make any difference.
[doublepost=1548968250][/doublepost]Hi,
I’ve been using the Apple TV for workouts on my Zova App and they show up in the app under the “Activity” tab then click “Profile” at the top of that page. If you scroll down from there, it shows all of the workouts tou’ve completed and the dates completed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.