Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AstroRexaur

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 15, 2021
Hi! I bought a under-desk treadmill (work from home) and when i ”start” workout routine as indoor walk it seems that do not track calories/steps as it should. There’s a workaround for fix this?

Berries-A-Million

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2019
Same problem here. I've recalibrated it on my Ultra 2 watch and still won't. It is about a mile off when I do an hour walk at 4.2 mph. It says 3.2 miles instead of 4.2 miles.

Howard2k

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2016
Can you post a link with a picture of what you are talking about? I don't own an under-desk treadmill, but every one I've seen has looked something like this: https://www.lifespanfitness.com/products/tr5000-dt3-under-desk-treadmill

images

Reactions: Bichon

kitKAC

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2022
Hi! I bought a under-desk treadmill (work from home) and when i ”start” workout routine as indoor walk it seems that do not track calories/steps as it should. There’s a workaround for fix this?

If your wrists aren't moving like they would be during a walking activity, your Watch can't track the activity correctly.

Reactions: AsherN

P_Watt

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2018
Mixed Cardio. All you need is function of heart rate and time to give calories and exercise minutes.
Forget steps, 20th century nonsense!

Reactions: Jackbequickly
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.