Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thecautioners

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 5, 2022
If my daughter keeps her grades up I will be rewarding her with a pink iPhone 15 when my tax refund rolls in. She wants the clear Casetify case but at $72 I am quite horrified. Just wondering, for those of you with experience with the clear Apple cases, how do they hold up? $50 for something that turns yellow in a month isn’t too enticing.

Fingers crossed this kid can continue doing well in school because I’d love to get her an iPhone. I’m ready to give Apple more money. I’ve been strictly iPhone since 2007 and I know she’d be super happy with one!

richxps

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2008
I’m curious if they have a better fit this year , last year they popped off easy towards the bottom. .

Harmonious Zen

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
If my daughter keeps her grades up I will be rewarding her with a pink iPhone 15 when my tax refund rolls in. She wants the clear Casetify case but at $72 I am quite horrified. Just wondering, for those of you with experience with the clear Apple cases, how do they hold up? $50 for something that turns yellow in a month isn’t too enticing.

Fingers crossed this kid can continue doing well in school because I’d love to get her an iPhone. I’m ready to give Apple more money. I’ve been strictly iPhone since 2007 and I know she’d be super happy with one!
Google "Casetify and DBrand lawsuit" and you probably won't want to buy Casetify cases any longer.

I have the Apple clear case but never use it. Buttons are tough to press, corners crack easily and the case just doesn't feel like it's worth what I paid for it.

Reactions: S7anley

ypmaiya

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2023
Since November 22nd, 2023, I’ve been using the Apple Clear Case on my iPhone 15 Pro Max, and so far, there has been no yellowing of the case. The only issue I’ve encountered is dust accumulation along the sides. The phone’s slightly rounded edges create a small gap between the phone and the case, allowing dust to collect there.

Reactions: alamperti
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.