Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2013
Edit: tried the small and medium loops, both have the g hook directly undercut my wrist, that’s a no-go for me as I work on computers and don’t want to scratch anything up.

Last edited:

adam1080

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2012
what size are your wrists? Mine are 180mm and I don't think my hand would fit through a Small when fully open. if so, then barely.

I have a Medium and with how I connect the lugs, it is slightly higher on the inside of my wrist. With the angle of my wrists when typing on my 16" M2 Max, the hook mostly does not touch, but sometimes does.

If your wrists are large enough, you can get a large Alpine Loop and the hook will be high enough up that it will not be a problem and you can still have the watch tight enough to wear. (if your wrists are too small, then you will be on the highest loop, essentially completely doubling up, and the watch will still be too loose.) either go to a store to test or order and return if a large is too big.

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2013
I purchased the S and M ones, tried them both and they both ended up with the hook touching the surface I'm working on. Stuck with the L version on the 3rd loop and returned the other 2.

Reactions: adam1080
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.