Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How many times?

• Never. I waited patiently. I'm a grown-up.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Seventeen thousand times. I'm rechecking it right now.

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters

hufflematt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2015
UK
. . . do you (or did you) check Apple's website to see if your delivery window has (had) changed?

RodDavies

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2014
. . . do you (or did you) check Apple's website to see if your delivery window has (had) changed?

About 20-ish?

Don't know why - it only seems to happen at about 1100 Perth time.

I ordered and received a 38mm SS - sent it back as I thought it too small...now await a 42mm SS, bought an iPad and recently the iPhone Dock Charger all thru Apple online store in Australia and 1100 Perth time was, in all 3 instances, approx the time it altered status of orders.

But I continue to check re my 42mm SS anyways....let me check now in fact, it's been about an hour after all! It's 1745 here on June 3

Perth Australia

Reactions: hufflematt

FrisbeeK9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2006
42SG 04/17 arrived yesterday. I was checking every 4 hours then when the "final Stretch" came Out for Delivery my wife called to let me know she was going out for the day (to F' with me of course...). I was checking every half hour yesterday until "Delivered" was announced.

Aniketp, I feel for you "the final stretch is the hardest." are the longest days. Hang in, it's so worth it.

Reactions: aniketp

hufflematt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2015
UK
It's certainly been worth checking it every day . . . mine has moved up again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.