Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Over Achiever

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Ok...now that I've finally connected...i've gotten a new work packet. However, my "stats" on my computer states that I only have 2 Finished WUs!:eek::confused: (graphical version on Windows)

[EDIT]I should have three but I don't[/EDIT]

Whats going on? I don't want to lose five points... :(

Falleron

macrumors 68000
Nov 22, 2001
UK
Ok, mine seems to have been sent (not registered on web site), but cant get another unit!! Oh well, I'll give it a go in a couple of days + hope its been sorted out!

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
They have been especially bad this last week, probably due to releasing new proteins to be folded.

It takes some time for new WUs to show up on the stats page, so don't fret too much about it. :)

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
Re: How often is F@H servers down?

Originally posted by Over Achiever
Does this happen often? If so, how long are the servers usually down?
Intermittently, usualy once or twice every 1-2 weeks.

The servers can be down from hours to days (~2 days max I've seen it out). But it's usually out for just hours.

Over Achiever

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
It takes some time for new WUs to show up on the stats page, so don't fret too much about it. :)

I'm not worried about that...its just that the work unit never got sent! :eek: I looked in the Folding at Home folder, and the results for that work unit are still in there! I don't think it got sent!?! Won't I miss the deadline?:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.