Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skyblueair

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

I've been wondering, trying to figure out, read posts and watch videos if there is a way to alphabetically arrange your photo albums in your iphone? Im constantly adding photos to my past albums because I use them for my projects at work which spans for a couple years. The old albums that Im still referring to gets burried with new albums im coming up with. It's such a hassle to select photos to organize and to spend MINUTES trying to find where the right album to put it in is (have to scroll up and down endlessly and hoping not to miss it.)

I have a lot of albums already since i'm also on iCloud but i couldnt find an easier way to arrange my photo albums. I don't have a mac so I can't arrange it through the Photos app.

If anyone could share any of their tips that would be great. It helps me to navigate through sorting photos to their albums if they are in Alphabetical order because i know the names I've given my albums to. It's just so hard to scroll through so much.

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Although with the latest iOS version you can sort photos within an album, you can only rearrange your albums manually. There's no album alphabetical sort feature.

Reactions: skyblueair
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.