Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2012
How can I backup the data to icloud? I don't see any option to do that, in the icloud section I have backup for contacts, notes, icloud drive is turned on and everything else is turned off.

KTK1990

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2008
I believe it can not be backed up to the cloud.

Only way to back it up is to backup to a computer with the option to encrypt the backup turned on.

wannabepcuser

macrumors member
May 25, 2013
There is an option in health.app to export the data via an email. Further, there is an app in the app store that can import the data back into health. app.

wannabepcuser

macrumors member
May 25, 2013
From the health app click on health data then click on all then click the button in the top right that looks like a box and an arrow.

Search the app store for health importer. That will let you import data back into the health app.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2012
From the health app click on health data then click on all then click the button in the top right that looks like a box and an arrow.

Search the app store for health importer. That will let you import data back into the health app.

Thank you but I can't do anything with the data file if I send it via email to myself.

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I don't think the data in Health gets backed up even on a full iTunes backup. When I switched from the 6 to 6 plus I restored from a full backup and the health data from the 6 was not present on the 6 Plus.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.