Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Turnpike

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
New York City!
I have a bunch (20+) Windows 7 computers from my old offices, each has about 10 user accounts on them (one for each contract) and on one of them somewhere I backed up an iPhone 5s or something like that (to give you an idea how long ago it was) but I don't remember which computer and which user account.

Is there some way or some place on the computer I can check to see if there even is an iPhone backup on the iTunes of that computer? The computers are all running Windows 7 and the iTunes happens to be 12.7.2.60 and it's been so long ago that the cookies or any saved info on the computer or browsers is gone. (like in a way that if I had logged in my log in email is still not in the first box from last time, so I can't see if I logged in and used the iTunes on that account.) I do remember that I only put the iPhone backup on it, I didn't use it for any iTunes purchases or anything like that, so an iTunes account where something was downloaded would normally stand out.

Now that I've gone through one computer I'm thinking that looking for a user account where the iTunes was logged in at some point isn't even a sure thing since even the Chrome browsers haven't saved any stored history or data that wasn't saved like in a password file.

Any suggestions on where I could check or how I could look at the iTunes accounts on there to see if there's an iPhone backup within them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

iGobbleoff

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2011
I think if you click on Edit then Preferences I think the last tab shows where the backups are?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.