Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lunastephen17

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2021
Hi, Looking for the customized solution to make a music streaming app like Spotify with features like DRM, delivery, and multi device support. It will able to broadcast on IOS devices and gaming consoles. Need experts view and audio streaming platform providers suggestion.

Thanks Advance

emmaoliver602

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2021
Hi Luna, Are you planning to create music streaming platform with features like Spotify and other market leaders? I'll suggest you the top audio solution provider to make a world class streaming app with able to stream on Mobile, Consoles and other devices. Some of the features you should look from the solutions are security, multiple delivery option, different ways to monetize audio content, Able to host on cloud/on premises and more.

I Vote for CONTUS VPlayed & Dacast

Reactions: lunastephen17

lunastephen17

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2021
Hi Luna, Are you planning to create music streaming platform with features like Spotify and other market leaders? I'll suggest you the top audio solution provider to make a world class streaming app with able to stream on Mobile, Consoles and other devices. Some of the features you should look from the solutions are security, multiple delivery option, different ways to monetize audio content, Able to host on cloud/on premises and more.

I Vote for CONTUS VPlayed & Dacast
Thanks for your suggestion Emma, Do you have any guide or ideas for this?

satcomer

Suspended
Feb 19, 2008
The Finger Lakes Region
Hi, Looking for the customized solution to make a music streaming app like Spotify with features like DRM, delivery, and multi device support. It will able to broadcast on IOS devices and gaming consoles. Need experts view and audio streaming platform providers suggestion.

Thanks Advance
Ask the guys at OEM Radio at their Contact page! They been going it for over 20 years of Internet Radio! Just use honey speak when contacting and they might point you in right direction!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.