Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jasonstevens

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2013
Is there anyway I could customise my messages app? My mac looks stunning now that I've used a combination of flavours + custom icon sets, but my messages app still looks a little dated, is there anyway I could maybe change the background behind the messages and then maybe make the bubbles transparent? There's a jailbreak app called MessageCustomizer which lets you do this and now my phone looks stunning I want to have the same effect on my Mac :(

Ignore the fake french, it's a joke
rSjEDe6.jpg

admyrick

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2008
Virginia
Is there anyway I could customise my messages app? My mac looks stunning now that I've used a combination of flavours + custom icon sets, but my messages app still looks a little dated, is there anyway I could maybe change the background behind the messages and then maybe make the bubbles transparent? There's a jailbreak app called MessageCustomizer which lets you do this and now my phone looks stunning I want to have the same effect on my Mac :(

Ignore the fake french, it's a joke

This is a bit off-topic, but could you send me a PM on how to get my messages to look like that? I'm using MessagesCustomizer on my iP5S, and the theme that I have set up right now is pretty boring. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.