Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thor774

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
I remember that not so long ago we had an option under Settings/General/iPhone Storage called "Review Personal Videos" to effectively find those large video files sorted by size. It gave a very easy way to delete them all from one place.
If you try to do this from inside the Photos app you don't have a way to check the size of the videos.
Any idea on how can we do this now? Thank you.

Camile Dai

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2020
I use Metapho to check the size of all types of media files. Thought that might be useful to you.

Thor774

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
I use Metapho to check the size of all types of media files. Thought that might be useful to you.
Does it let you see a list with all your videos in the Photos app showing its size? Or do you need to open every video and send it to Metapho to get the size of that particular file? The first option is what I am looking for as going through 300+ opening one by one to find the size is going to be a tremendous amount of work, but if you get the list with all the sizes and you could quickly select the big files for deletion then this will make this task a breeze. Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.