Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TJ82

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Who's hyped for the final episodes? No way this lot is going to sail off into the sunset, although I'd love to see Annalise get her act together, and mastermind a final solution that gets them all off the hook.

I think there's way too many loose ends for any of them to look innocent under investigation as they are, so why even try - they need a deal. An immunity deal for all of them, but against who. Who does the FBI want more than this lot.

Not sure viewers would be happy with that ending either. Looking like there will be blood instead. Maybe a lot of it judging by the flash-forwards we're getting, though those are very deceptive!

Trying to be a bit vague in-case someone doesn't see the spoiler and pops in by mistake!

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Here's my prediction.

how-to-get-away-with-murder.jpg

Wait... how did Wes get in there???

Reactions: TJ82

TJ82

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Here's my prediction.

View attachment 889240

Wait... how did Wes get in there???

I really hope they don't go down this road! Love the cast too much to see them rot away now haha!

Seems this show isn't as popular here as expected. It's my top 2 at the moment. Super stylish and broody :D

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I really hope they don't go down this road! Love the cast too much to see them rot away now haha!
Did you notice that I used the jail cell from the last episode of Seinfeld?

Seems this show isn't as popular here as expected. It's my top 2 at the moment. Super stylish and broody :D
I'm more distressed that The Good Place is ending next week.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
women have been doing it for centuries, first they find a victim they want to endlessly torture and marry the poor bastard, then they start the slow poisoning of their victim with a very slow but effective poison called "dinner", they financially and emotionally drain their victims of any joy they might have had while they were single and laugh as we sleep knowing we will be gone just in time for them to enjoy retirement...... women are EVIL I tell you, been married almost 26 years and I have survived the daily attacks upon my being, some say that what does not kill you makes you stronger, I don't know about that what I do know is that her cooking has made me fat for sure.

JackWhite123

macrumors member
Dec 9, 2021
Guys, tell me, is it worth watching the continuation of the series (I finished the third season a couple of years ago)? It's just that at that time I lost a little fuse from watching this series, because everything became more and more gloomy and not very believable.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
The story gets more and more involved as you go (I couldn't keep track of all of the connections among the characters), but Seasons 4, 5, 6 and pretty much like Seasons 2 and 3. If you liked them, you'll get more of the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.