Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lasloduncan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
appear courtesy of who knows and why do I have to go to tech school to learn to remove it....or demonstrate my lack of tech school prowess on mac rumers...does timmy ever read this crap.....that would be a NO--but he should.....thank you tekkies

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Try the following steps for the Apple TV 4, check whether things are working after each step where appropriate, before trying the next.

1. Restart the Apple TV (Settings > System > Restart).
  2. Restart the Apple TV by removing ALL the cables for 30 seconds.
  3. Restart your router. (Also, try removing the power cord for at least 30 seconds)
  4. Reset the Apple TV (Settings > System > Reset > Reset all settings)
  5. Restore the Apple TV (Settings > System > Reset > Restore)

Runs For Fun

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2017
Try the following steps for the Apple TV 4, check whether things are working after each step where appropriate, before trying the next.

1. Restart the Apple TV (Settings > System > Restart).
  2. Restart the Apple TV by removing ALL the cables for 30 seconds.
  3. Restart your router. (Also, try removing the power cord for at least 30 seconds)
  4. Reset the Apple TV (Settings > System > Reset > Reset all settings)
  5. Restore the Apple TV (Settings > System > Reset > Restore)
Wrong thread?

Reactions: Peter K.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Once you figured it out how to get the phone to wish you a good night, let me know. I want that too, Timmy.

lasloduncan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
found it ...open the control center tap the crescent moon icon to turn it off......thanks mr bozo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.