Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mercedes33

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 15, 2021
Germany
Good Morning,

i just bought a week ago a wonderfull Iphone 4s and i wanted to switch to it from my Iphone 8. The Iphone 4s is one of my favorite Phones that ever released but its really annoying that most of Apps dont work anymore on the Iphone. One of the Apps that i defently need is Whatsapp. I remberd that 3 years ago it was esaly to chat on Whatsapp but now days you cant anyomore. Why is that? Like Whatsapp isnt that havy Application for an Old Phone. Like its only chatting and some phone stuff. Is there maybe a Way to get bring Whatsapp back on this Phone? Like its a fully working Phone. Apps lkie cut the rope is running still on it but some text manger isnt?
I think people talking about environmental Protection but have to through away their old working phones because some rich manger decided that a Textmanger is a too havy application for a Iphone 4s, and then they have to buy a new Phone, that can absloulty do the same thing as their old Iphone 4s. Like where is the big diffrence between a Iphone 4s or an Iphone X. The only mainly feautures are FaceID, Bigger Screen, better battery , Faster, better Camera. But all these all things are not really important for stay in connection with other people. Both phones can do phone calls , SMS , and can do Whatsapp.
so is there maybe a way like maybe to jailbreaking the phone to get Whatsapp working again?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.