Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Somian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 15, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
My spouse and I have the same AT&T pre-paid plan and we both have gotten spammed with class 0 SMS saying that we’ve used most of our plan data. This even happens when we still have more than 250MB of data left.

The messages pop up irregularly, but sometimes every couple of minutes.

We’re both using iPhones running iOS13 and it’s been getting really annoying. These messages just pop up while typing on the keyboard and I couldn’t find a way to turn them off. They also pop up while we’re connected to wi-fi.

Is there any way to just ignore class 0 SMS or have them go to notification center Instead of taking over the entire screen every time?

Attachments

• 96249115-F3BF-4EFD-AA49-F0218C1E2B99.jpeg
    96249115-F3BF-4EFD-AA49-F0218C1E2B99.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 86

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
My spouse and I have the same AT&T pre-paid plan and we both have gotten spammed with class 0 SMS saying that we’ve used most of our plan data. This even happens when we still have more than 250MB of data left.

The messages pop up irregularly, but sometimes every couple of minutes.

We’re both using iPhones running iOS13 and it’s been getting really annoying. These messages just pop up while typing on the keyboard and I couldn’t find a way to turn them off. They also pop up while we’re connected to wi-fi.

Is there any way to just ignore class 0 SMS or have them go to notification center Instead of taking over the entire screen every time?
If these are actually coming from AT&T have you looked into any options that are available through them to control notifications of this nature?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.