Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcusalwayswins

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 23, 2021
When I start typing NOtes on the iPad only while the first time I keep the heading I see that I can increase the Font of the heading but then when I start typing something if I want to have a Sub-Heading or something of that sort where i want to increase the Font of that heading there is no way I can do that ?

Am I missing something ? Or can you not increase the Font of your Typed Content later down in the page ?

Please help.

D1STORT1ON

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2011
VA
Select the text and there should be an Aa icon at the top of the screen. Then you can select the style which changes the size (heading, sub heading, normal, etc)

marcusalwayswins

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 23, 2021
Select the text and there should be an Aa icon at the top of the screen. Then you can select the style which changes the size (heading, sub heading, normal, etc)

No I don't think so that way you can increase the font of the word or sentence. That is just if you want to include heading or sub heading or title what I am saying is if I want a particular statement, a particular sentence for which I want to increase the font there is no way that you can do it, the method that you have pointed out is not what I am looking out for.

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
Doesn’t look like it’s possible to adjust text size in Notes, other than by changing to a different style (headline, etc). The User Guide says “You can apply a heading style, bold or italic font, a bulleted or numbered list, and more.” - not much ‘more’ apparently 😬

Pages will do what you want, try that instead.

Reactions: marcusalwayswins
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.