Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bestonreviews

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2021
United States
A few month ago, I was bought an AirPods and I enjoy with the AirPods till now. But recent someone told me the AirPods is not original. Then I was research on Youtube with the search sting "How to know my AirPods is original" I saw some videos, but I don't trust their solution. So, please anyone help me get back from the problem?

treyhunnid

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2018
If you don’t see the SN or FW version in the settings under settings/Bluetooth/airpods when connected they are fake.

5dd2cffd3afd37498a5ac3f8

A few month ago, I was bought an AirPods and I enjoy with the AirPods till now. But recent someone told me the AirPods is not original. Then I was research on Youtube with the search sting "How to know my AirPods is original" I saw some videos, but I don't trust their solution. So, please anyone help me get back from the problem?

Bestonreviews

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2021
United States
Thanks a lots @treyhunnid
for your kinds help about the original airpords problem. Before 5 minutes I was check again and I saw the airport does't show the Firmware Version. So, if your solution is correct then I think the AirPords is fake.
Thanks again for you help.
NoyonSazu

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.