Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

school computer user

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2023
I assume I'll be getting comments asking why I'm using APP1 with an android and I'll be told to buy an iPhone (I can't) but I use APP1's with a budget Samsung phone, It works somehow.

The audio quality is great with Dolby Atmos and the Equalizer settings all the way up. I also turned on HD audio in my developer settings and I'm not sure if that changed anything but I'm wondering, is there anything else I can do to make it sound even better? I like to immerse myself in music through Spotify.

Sincerely, some dude on a school computer :)

• Love
Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

Pinkyyy 💜🍎

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2023
Egypt
Don't worry about it, I actually use an Android phone with a MacBook, which might sound even weirder haha ! But both work fine for me. I don't really feel like I need an iPhone necessarily for a MacBook, but I actually thought of switching to iPhone before, I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to get one though. Currently using a Samsung Galaxy Note 20.

As for your question, I feel like this is as good as it can get lol. I like to immerse myself in music too, so I get this feeling. I use Samsung's AKG wired earphones and they work perfectly fine for me, I bet APP1 would sound even better !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.