Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

victry1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 2, 2008
NJ
I want to find out how to pay off my iPhone e in case I want to get a new one. However, I can’t find out how to do it. When I go thru the app, it says I have to register (with the bank). Fine. But then it rejects my card number. Haven’t found any help anywhere.

TIA

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Per Apple Support: "If you pay your minimum payment due each month, you're automatically paying your Apple Card Monthly Installment for that month. To make an additional payment or pay off your installment balance, you need to pay your Maximum Payment for all other Apple Card purchases before additional payments can be applied to your installment balance."

Take a look at the info under the Make Additional Payments section of the article below:

victry1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 2, 2008
NJ
Per Apple Support: "If you pay your minimum payment due each month, you're automatically paying your Apple Card Monthly Installment for that month. To make an additional payment or pay off your installment balance, you need to pay your Maximum Payment for all other Apple Card purchases before additional payments can be applied to your installment balance."

Take a look at the info under the Make Additional Payments section of the article below:

Thank you!

Reactions: 0128672
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.