Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheBobcat

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2006
East Lansing, Michigan
Apple should start a promotion. If you buy Vista and it F's up your computer, you can send in your Vista disks and receive a credit at the Apple store for your purchase amount.

Although the MS fanboys' bitching in the comments was more funny than the video I must say.

clevin

macrumors G3
Aug 6, 2006
the guy is lying, i wonder if somebody will make the same statement when they try to load a OSX disk into any pc they bought from bestbuy, lol

clevin

macrumors G3
Aug 6, 2006
Apple should start a promotion. If you buy Vista and it F's up your computer, you can send in your Vista disks and receive a credit at the Apple store for your purchase amount.

Although the MS fanboys' bitching in the comments was more funny than the video I must say.

wow, u can write to Jobs see if he would like to do that. I for one, would be very interested to see whats gonna happen once apple launch this project.

grafikat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2003
I've been having problems getting vista to install on parallels....when I saw the topic, I though...yea...load in file 13.....great minds!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.