Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lasloduncan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
how to clean up easily and quickly duplicate photos that generate themselves-may be an app for that--but which one is proven and reliable and without conseqences- how to prevent it from happening one of the many annoying features we put up to drive up the price of apple stock. thank you.

lostom

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2010
I would like to try and help, though I have no idea what your post means, guessing english is not your first language.

Are you asking for advice on an app that removes duplicate photos??

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
So duplicate photos just automatically don’t appear, do they?! The first point of action should be to find out where they came from? If you eliminate the source of the problem you’ll never have it to begin with. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now coming to the second point - an app that’ll find duplicates and help you delete them, personally I never needed to use one so I don’t want to provide untested information. Maybe someone else will be able to help.

Last edited:

lasloduncan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
for our english speaking kruger dunning folks....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnvD1MbAYRg&ab_channel=TechTalkAmerica

Reactions: akash.nu
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.