Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fisherking

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
i can't figure this out! i even installed the walgreens app, thought there would be an option there.

i moved, and no longer need the walgreens 'balance rewards' card in my wallet. but i can't find a way to remove it.

anyone?
[doublepost=1493207965][/doublepost]hmm, not really a solution, but somehow... adding another store card brought up a new screen, and in THAT screen, i could select the walgreens card... and delete it. not a very 'apple-like' process. but resolved!

friednoodles

Suspended
Feb 4, 2014
When you tap on a card, there should be a small (i) icon either on the card itself (for passes, tickets, etc) or below the card (for Apple Pay cards). Tapping this icon takes you to information about the wallet item and if you scroll to the bottom of this screen there's a remove option.

fisherking

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
When you tap on a card, there should be a small (i) icon either on the card itself (for passes, tickets, etc) or below the card (for Apple Pay cards). Tapping this icon takes you to information about the wallet item and if you scroll to the bottom of this screen there's a remove option.

that option was NOT on the walgreens card (which is why this whole thing got complicated).

Reactions: Catny06

Catny06

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2017
that option was NOT on the walgreens card (which is why this whole thing got complicated).
[doublepost=1500443768][/doublepost]I went ahead and changed all the options I did have when I clicked on the i to off or no, now it doesn't keep popping up at least

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.