Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cub4bearin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 20, 2009
Hey guys.
Friend of mine gave was kind enough to use his EPP on my 12 mini. She also told me that I can return it if I don’t like it.

I’m thinking of going back to my 11 pro. The mini might be too small at the end for me.
I tried to initiate the return but the purchase was made under her EPP account.
Of course I can ask her, too.
Was just wondering if anyone done it before on here. Thank you.

prazakj

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys.
Friend of mine gave was kind enough to use his EPP on my 12 mini. She also told me that I can return it if I don’t like it.

I’m thinking of going back to my 11 pro. The mini might be too small at the end for me.
I tried to initiate the return but the purchase was made under her EPP account.
Of course I can ask her, too.
Was just wondering if anyone done it before on here. Thank you.
Yeah I did it. I used my friend’s EPP too but in our country there is a 14days warranty from buying anything from the website. I returned last month and didn‘t have a problem. I also sold my XS yeaterdays and order new 12 mini the same way without any issue. (Apple is always up to sales ?)

cub4bearin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 20, 2009
Yeah I did it. I used my friend’s EPP too but in our country there is a 14days warranty from buying anything from the website. I returned last month and didn‘t have a problem. I also sold my XS yeaterdays and order new 12 mini the same way without any issue. (Apple is always up to sales ?)
May I ask what did you return before you got the mini? I returned my mini my friend got me. Currently on iPhone 12 pro. But on my own this time. EPP doesn’t offer monthly installments which sucks

prazakj

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2020
May I ask what did you return before you got the mini? I returned my mini my friend got me. Currently on iPhone 12 pro. But on my own this time. EPP doesn’t offer monthly installments which sucks
Well, it’s because I was scared of having two phones. At that time my XS wasn’t sold and I didn’t want to be pushed to selling under price if you know what I mean. So I ordered mini after I sold XS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.