Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sovon Halder

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 3, 2016
India
Every now and then when I head out and look at my watch or pick up the earbuds, I see that my device is out of battery. My experience using these gadgets are very good otherwise. If possible, I just need to set up a notification system that alerts me on my iPhone 13, for 2 things:
  1. An alert when the Apple Watch 7 battery falls below 20%
  2. An alert when the Nothing Ear(1) battery falls below 20%
Is it possible?

karlcrazyman

Suspended
Apr 21, 2023
Frisco, TX
Yes, it is possible to set up a notification system on your iPhone 13 that alerts you when your Apple Watch 7 and Nothing Ear(1) earbuds' battery falls below 20%. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Make sure that your iPhone 13 is updated to the latest version of iOS.
  2. Connect your Apple Watch 7 to your iPhone 13 via Bluetooth and make sure that they are paired.
  3. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone 13 and go to the "My Watch" tab.
  4. Scroll down and select "Battery".
  5. Toggle on the "Power Reserve" feature if it is not already on.
  6. Scroll down and select "Low Power Mode".
  7. Toggle on the "Low Power Mode" feature.
  8. Set the "Power Reserve" threshold to 20%.
  9. Make sure that notifications are enabled for the Apple Watch app on your iPhone 13.
  10. Repeat the same steps for the Nothing Ear(1) earbuds by connecting them to your iPhone 13 via Bluetooth and enabling low power mode in the settings.
Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a notification on your iPhone 13 when either your Apple Watch 7 or Nothing Ear(1) earbuds' battery falls below 20%. This will help you to keep track of your device's battery levels and ensure that you don't run out of battery while using them.

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Yes, it is possible to set up a notification system on your iPhone 13 that alerts you when your Apple Watch 7 and Nothing Ear(1) earbuds' battery falls below 20%. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Make sure that your iPhone 13 is updated to the latest version of iOS.
  2. Connect your Apple Watch 7 to your iPhone 13 via Bluetooth and make sure that they are paired.
  3. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone 13 and go to the "My Watch" tab.
  4. Scroll down and select "Battery".
  5. Toggle on the "Power Reserve" feature if it is not already on.
  6. Scroll down and select "Low Power Mode".
  7. Toggle on the "Low Power Mode" feature.
  8. Set the "Power Reserve" threshold to 20%.
  9. Make sure that notifications are enabled for the Apple Watch app on your iPhone 13.
  10. Repeat the same steps for the Nothing Ear(1) earbuds by connecting them to your iPhone 13 via Bluetooth and enabling low power mode in the settings.
Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a notification on your iPhone 13 when either your Apple Watch 7 or Nothing Ear(1) earbuds' battery falls below 20%. This will help you to keep track of your device's battery levels and ensure that you don't run out of battery while using them.
There is no Battery section in the Apple Watch App under My watch. Provide a screen shot showing what you're talking about

Last edited:

AL2TEACH

macrumors 65816
Feb 17, 2007
North Las Vegas, NV.
Every now and then when I head out and look at my watch or pick up the earbuds, I see that my device is out of battery. My experience using these gadgets are very good otherwise. If possible, I just need to set up a notification system that alerts me on my iPhone 13, for 2 things:
  1. An alert when the Apple Watch 7 battery falls below 20%
  2. An alert when the Nothing Ear(1) battery falls below 20%
Is it possible?
I really don't want to sound/read like a 💩 but you could look at the devices.

• Haha
Reactions: Sovon Halder
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.