Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eagle 20

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 24, 2019
Michigan
I rely heavily on a number of services for pretty much everything, but a lot of time is wasted having to go between them. This could easily be resolved by syncing them somehow, but I do not know where to start or if it is even possible. So I am hoping someone can tell me how to go about accomplishing this, if at all possible.

The first problem is all the services I use. I rely heavily on my Alexa lists (To-do, shopping, etc), Trello Boards (Master Lists, Projects, etc), iCloud Calendars (Alexa iCal, Our Appts, Trello, etc), Pocket (articles, videos, etc). I am also paying for IFTTT (If This Then That) Pro in an attempt to pull everything together, but this still is just not cutting it.

Ideally, I would like a 2-way sync of all my Apple services and their respective Google counterpart (Calendars, Contacts, etc) without resulting in duplicates. The same for my Alexa lists and items saved to Pocket. Then lastly, I would like these to sync to Trello so I have everything all in one place (app).

Can anyone tell me how to go about accomplishing this?

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.