Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

b1scu1t

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2011
Hello,

I have looked all over the place, but I can't find a mechanism to keep a backup of all my photos from icloud photo library in a PC at all. The icloud control that apple gives just allows me to save select icloud photo streams. I want all my photos backed up in multiple places in addition to the cloud.

Any thoughts on how to get this done? I do have a mac, but I would also like it in a PC.

Thanks,
b1scu1t

electronicsguy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2015
Pune, India
Hello,

I have looked all over the place, but I can't find a mechanism to keep a backup of all my photos from icloud photo library in a PC at all. The icloud control that apple gives just allows me to save select icloud photo streams. I want all my photos backed up in multiple places in addition to the cloud.

Any thoughts on how to get this done? I do have a mac, but I would also like it in a PC.

Thanks,
b1scu1t

Install dropbox in the phone and PC, and you're done.

a7thton

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2015
USA
Hello,

Thanks,
b1scu1t

FYI, they updated iCloud for Windows. It should now do what you were wanting.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204283

Reactions: b1scu1t
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.