Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seitsme

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2017
-
hello,

I noticed that in the iphone 6s if you want to change the sim pin number-code, you must go to the settings and then phone and then should be a choice to change the sim pin code1 or 2.

The problem is that i have no such menu choice on my iphone 6s, updated to latest version. phone is unlocked.

any help would be appreciated on this.

Does it matter that i have not logged in my icloud account yet and this choice is hidden.
How to bring it back.

seitsme

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2017
-
thanks for reply back mate.

Unfortunatellt this menu choice is missing as well.

what is going on ... not sure... i also changed card in it same issue... maybe this is an issue
with international payas you go cards also... actually, when i changed sim card, the second one had Dial assist hidden additionally to the SIM PIN !!

Last edited:

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
thanks for reply back mate.

Unfortunatellt this menu choice is missing as well.

what is going on ... not sure... i also changed card in it same issue... maybe this is an issue
with international payas you go cards also... actually, when i changed sim card, the second one had Dial assist hidden additionally to the SIM PIN !!
Could be based more on carrier settings related to the SIM and carrier used, rather than something iOS specific.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.