Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

itazark2

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
I noticed when I try uninstalling Summerboard from my iPT, nothing happens. It can't be uninstalled that way.

Should I manually remove the Summerboard folders and .app from Cyberduck? Or is there another method? I don't really wanna go deleting files and folders in Cyberduck just like that.

Thanks.

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
I noticed when I try uninstalling Summerboard from my iPT, nothing happens. It can't be uninstalled that way.

Should I manually remove the Summerboard folders and .app from Cyberduck? Or is there another method? I don't really wanna go deleting files and folders in Cyberduck just like that.

Thanks.

I had to manually uninstall (delete) the summerboard folder then reinstall and it worked perfectly...

itazark2

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
I had to manually uninstall (delete) the summerboard folder then reinstall and it worked perfectly...

As in you SSH into your iPT and manually deleted all the folders pertaining to Summerboard ? Or just the Summerboard.app?

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
As in you SSH into your iPT and manually deleted all the folders pertaining to Summerboard ? Or just the Summerboard.app?

just the framework folder...for some reason it would not ask me if I just wanted to replace the folder and then I would get the "dock on top" situation. When i deleted the frameworks folder and manually replaced it with the newer 1.1.1 version it worked perfectly.

Sent from my iPod Touch

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.