Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Can it unlcoked?

• Yes,

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No,

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hongdara_Khmer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 15, 2018
Cambodia.
Hello everyone! Please, help me out of iCloud. I just bought an iPhone from unknown person in my country and it come with iCloud lock activation. Does anyone here know how to unlock it for free of charge? Thank you in advance.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Hello everyone! Please, help me out of iCloud. I just bought an iPhone from unknown person in my country and it come with iCloud lock activation. Does anyone here know how to unlock it for free of charge? Thank you in advance.
It's a security feature designed to prevent people from using a lost or stolen device.

Even if there was a way (there isn't) you wouldn't be so unethical and selfish as to ask us how to defeat a security feature for a stolen or lost iPhone would you?

Hmm…perhaps you might.

You chose to post this in the jailbreak forum instead of the regular iPhone forum. Possibly because you think us shady and borderline illegal jailbreakers have methods or tools to do what you're asking, while those in the regular iPhone forums would just call you out on this - like we have done anyway.

Well…we don't.

Reactions: Will22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.