Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Maybe a little obtuse question but want to order AirPods Max. I have an Apple Store Card ($175) and Apple Cash ($40.77) and I want use then put balance on my Apple Card with interest free financing. I can't see a way to do this and have tried on Mac and iPhone Apple Store app. What is the procedure to use Apple Store Card, Apple Cash and then balance on Apple Card online?

Eric Idle

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2020
Maybe a little obtuse question but want to order AirPods Max. I have an Apple Store Card ($175) and Apple Cash ($40.77) and I want use then put balance on my Apple Card with interest free financing. I can't see a way to do this and have tried on Mac and iPhone Apple Store app. What is the procedure to use Apple Store Card, Apple Cash and then balance on Apple Card online?
Buy the whole item with your Apple Card and then use the other cards to make payments on your balance.

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
I have an Apple Store Card ($175) and Apple Cash ($40.77) and I want use then put balance on my Apple Card with interest free financing.
I suspect you can't do this. You are only given two options at purchase. 1) Buy interest free for the full amount, or 2) pay in full. When you pay in full you can combine payment methods.

MacManTexas56

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
use your gift card and put the remaining balance on your Apple Card. then apply your Apple Cash against your Apple Card balance after the fact. or deposit the Apple Cash into your bank and then make payment to your Apple Card.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.