Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

magneeto

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 27, 2020
is there an Apple Events App On the Apple TV ? How can one watch the Apple Keynote on Apple TV without mirroring any of the devices ?

magneeto

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 27, 2020
no, it’s in the Apple TV app, open the app and scroll down, you’ll see the with Apple Events box

Ok, and the Apple TV APP is there on the TV App Store ? Right ? I have t seen it any time before hence asking ?

-Gonzo-

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2015
The ATV app is the tile with the Apple logo.

Last edited:

svgn

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2018
Ok, and the Apple TV APP is there on the TV App Store ? Right ? I have t seen it any time before hence asking ?
it is in the app store, but your apple tv will have it installed by default, you don’t have to download anything

magneeto

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 27, 2020
it is in the app store, but your apple tv will have it installed by default, you don’t have to download anything

Ok just a observation here, which I wanted to clarify I tried searching the Apple events in the Apple TV APP in the Apple TV there was not amy native inbuilt Apple Events APP and when I searched Apple Events in the search bar it started giving me results for the past Apple events that Apple has held. But it is not showing me anything for the Future Apple Event that is going to happen ? So when the day arrives which is Tuesday how would I know and where to find the that day Apple events Teleccast ?

svgn

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2018
Ok just a observation here, which I wanted to clarify I tried searching the Apple events in the Apple TV APP in the Apple TV there was not amy native inbuilt Apple Events APP and when I searched Apple Events in the search bar it started giving me results for the past Apple events that Apple has held. But it is not showing me anything for the Future Apple Event that is going to happen ? So when the day arrives which is Tuesday how would I know and where to find the that day Apple events Teleccast ?
i think the upcoming events show up on the day of the event or couple hours before the event. i am not sure. normally i go to apple tv app half and a hour or 15 minutes before the event and it is there.

magneeto

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 27, 2020
i think the upcoming events show up on the day of the event or couple hours before the event. i am not sure. normally i go to apple tv app half and a hour or 15 minutes before the event and it is there.

Ok, Makes sense or I guess I will just watch it on Apple’s YouTube Channel.

svgn

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2018
Ok, Makes sense or I guess I will just watch it on Apple’s YouTube Channel.
it will be there in the apple tv app, don’t worry. i’ll set a reminder for myself to share the url in this thread 15 minutes before the event :)

edit: actually an url wouldn’t help, i’ll give you a hint how to find it when it is available in the apple tv app

Last edited:
Reactions: magneeto

magneeto

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 27, 2020
it will be there in the apple tv app, don’t worry. i’ll set a reminder for myself to share the url in this thread 15 minutes before the event :)

edit: actually an url wouldn’t help, i’ll give you a hint how to find it when it is available in the apple tv app
Sure. Sounds like a deal ! ;)

Reactions: svgn
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.