Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alecc131

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 13, 2013
HSV will not record for me. Even with recording (red light) turned on.

(Others on Reddit & Logi Circle forums reporting the same.)

I tried removing/re-adding all my Logi Circle 2 cameras, even removing/re-adding all my home hubs. Nothing will fix.

The issue started a few days ago.

Anyone else experiencing broken/non-functioning HSV recording — Logi Circle 2 or other HSV-supported cameras?

Reactions: ssspinball

Digital_Gary

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2004
Toronto
Same problem with my Logi Circle 2. I upgraded my phone last week and noticed I couldn't see a timeline anymore. It was still showing on my old phone though. New phone was setup using a backup of the old phone and same iCloud account is logged in.

Tried rebooting the camera, my HomePod hub and both phones. Same issue. I ended up deleting my camera and re-adding it. Now neither of my phones can access the timeline. I can view live stream only.

Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Reactions: alecc131

Itinj24

Contributor
Nov 8, 2017
New York
FWIW, I’m suddenly having issues with my Logi 2’s not on HSV. They keep dropping from the Logi Cloud (not Wifi because they will still work in HomeKit) and also some are randomly dropping from HomeKit but not Logi. Something is going on with these. New leaked Logi Camera popped up a few days ago, hmmm

Digital_Gary

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2004
Toronto
Looks like it is fixed. I saw someone else post theirs was working again. Mine wasn't. I rebooted everything, still no good. I went into HomeKit and turned off Stream & Allow Recording and then turned them back on. Voila! I can see my timeline again!

marklemac

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2003
Southampton, UK.
So, the problem I now have (after resetting my HSV Circle 2) is that I can view all the recordings on my phone, but my Catalina Mac now can't see the recordings, yet it sees the live feed.

I've disabled and enabled the recordings on the Mac home app, but it's still the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.