Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lavrishevo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
NJ
Anyone else have one? Mine is arriving today. Reviews are rather good from what I am seeing. It does score a bit lower on processing scores. That's fine for me as I don't game on my phone and I've come to learn benchmark scores hardly define overall quality. I ordered an unlocked international version from Amazon. Works with GSM networks not CDMA. Honestly, battery life and particularly the camera are what sold me. I think it should compliment my Note 8 rather well.

lavrishevo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
NJ
Well, I guess from the lack of responses not many have this device. So far so good as I have been playing with it for the last 4 hours. It's a very nice phone. Fast, sleek / stylish, incredible battery life, and a very nice camera. Also the speakers are much better then my Note 8. The camera is the best I have ever used on a smartphone. If you guys are looking for an alternative device not readily available here in the US I definitely recommend it. It is also dual sim so this might be advantageous to those who travel internationally which I do.

It does not have some features that other phones do. No SD card, no wireless charging, and no headphone jack. Just thought I would share my quick review. I am impressed. Very nice phone. Just popped in my AT&T sim and was off and running. It is running Android 8.1

Last edited:

lavrishevo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
NJ
Got it. Did not see that other thread. It has been an amazing phone honestly. I much prefer it over my Note 8. Going to be selling it before long. I'm on vacation in Rio de Janeiro Brazil as I type this and it has worked flawlessly between their Tim & Claro network. Surprisingly they have pretty good 4g integration down here. The 40mp camera takes stuning pictures and battery life is the best I have ever experienced. Fantastic combination for my needs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.